Current Open Positions
Do you like Mad Men? So do we. We also like Arrested Development but it doesn’t mean we want to open a banana stand. Marketing isn’t like Mad Men anymore.
Magneti is looking for a marketing professional to fill the role of Marketing Manager. Marketing Managers will work in collaboration with the Magneti Account Managers to deliver top end marketing strategy and implementation for regional, national, and global customers.
Magneti aims to be the most effective and innovative marketing team in the world. We are a digital marketing agency based in Colorado. We focus on growth strategies including SEO, PPC, email, social, web – all driven by deep research findings.
Marketing Managers will:
- Utilize strong skills in marketing strategy and implementation tactics
- Loathe incompetence
- Manage projects, delivery timelines, and logistics
- Apply marketing fundamentals in strategy, analytics, digital and traditional marketing
- Obsess over delivering amazing work to our amazing clients
- Provide administrative support as directed by an Account Managers
- Create a supportive, friendly and professional atmosphere in the office
- Live and breathe Magneti’s “Three Laws of Gravity”: 1)Overcommunicate 2) Nail the Details 3) Have Fun
- Work with the Magneti team to assist in daily operations and respond where support is needed
Background, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required at Minimum:
- Three plus years experience managing marketing projects, preferably in an agency (or as part of any fast-paced, dynamic team)
- Familiarity and competence with project management software like Wrike, Trello, Slack, etc.
- General office skills such as scheduling, handling phone calls, email and customer service
- Ability to interact with clients
- Rigorous attention to detail
- “Lean in” attitude
- Flexible nature with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks/activities simultaneously
- Consistency; be productive and positive despite hectic weeks
- Excellent people skills with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy (ideally Mac proficiency); Photoshop/design skills preferred
- Digital tech savvy including cloud-based platforms including CMSes, CRMs, and other digital marketing tools and technologies
- Strong administrative, detail and follow-up skills
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude while maintaining a high level of professionalism
- Be highly motivated, mature and eager to be part of the Magneti team
- Ability to maintain focus on priorities among multiple assigned tasks in a dynamic work environment
- Familiarity with major email and marketing automation platforms like Mailchimp, Constant Contact and Hubspot a plus
- Familiarity with direct mail a plus
This is a salaried, full-time position. Please send a resume, cover letter, and any other compelling materials when applying.
Interested in joining our team of renegade marketers? Fill out this form and we’ll be in touch.