Current Open Positions
Do you like Mad Men? So do we. We also like Arrested Development but it doesn’t mean we want to open a banana stand. Marketing isn’t like Mad Men anymore.
Magneti is looking for a young professional to fill the role of Marketing Intern. The Marketing Intern will work in collaboration with the Magneti Account Managers, Marketing Managers and Specialists to help the team deliver top end marketing strategy and implementation for regional, national, and global customers.
Magneti aims to be the most effective and innovative marketing team in the world. We are a digital marketing agency based in Colorado. We focus on growth strategies including SEO, PPC, email, social, web – all driven by deep research findings.
The Marketing Intern will:
- Use skills in marketing strategy and implementation tactics
- Loathe incompetence
- Provide administrative support as directed by Account Managers, Marketing Managers, and Specialists
- Create a supportive, friendly and professional atmosphere in the office
- Live and breathe Magneti’s “Three Laws of Gravity”: 1) Overcommunicate 2) Nail the Details 3) Have Fun
- Work with the Magneti team to assist in daily operations and respond where support is needed
- Gain marketing exposure in an agency setting, and apply those learnings to a variety of projects
Background, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required at Minimum:
- Rigorous attention to detail
- “Lean in” attitude
- Flexible nature with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks / activities simultaneously
- Consistency; be productive and positive despite hectic weeks
- Excellent people skills with strong verbal and written communication skills
- General office skills such as scheduling, handling phone calls, email and customer service
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude while maintaining a high level of professionalism
- Be highly motivated, mature and eager to be part of the Magneti team
- Ability to maintain focus on priorities among multiple assigned tasks in a dynamic work environment
- Have a willingness to learn about agency work
Marketing Interns will work part-time and will be paid hourly. Please send a resume, cover letter, and any other compelling materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in joining our team of renegade marketers? Fill out this form and we’ll be in touch.