Current Open Positions
Magneti is a digital marketing agency based in Colorado. We are laser-focused on helping our clients grow by better understanding their audiences and effectively making connections between them. We are digital-first marketers who chase problems upstream. Our four-phase process covers research, brand, website, and marketing.
In the past couple of years, Magneti was honored with the following accolades:
- Top Digital Marketing Company: Selected as the top digital marketing company in Colorado by Colorado Business Magazine
- Listed on the Inc. 5000 for 2018 and 2019: Inc. Magazine’s list of the 5000 fastest growing companies in the country
- Best Companies To Work For: Finalist in smallest business category, hosted by Colorado Business Magazine
- Entrepreneur 360: Entrepreneur Magazine’s list of best 360 small companies in the country
We obsess over culture. Our entire team lives by our “Three Laws of Gravity”: Over communicate, nail the details, and have fun. We can’t wait to welcome a new member of the team that enjoys bragging about our work to the world. Bottom line – Magneti’s an awesome place to be.
Full-Time Salesperson Position
Magneti is seeking an experienced and results-driven salesperson to join our team. The individual in this role would provide appropriate product solutions for our customers and nurture them through our purchase flow from start to finish. Candidates for this position should prioritize customer care, acquisition, and company profitability. We want to be helpful, honest, and credible throughout the sales cycle.
Salesperson Duties and Responsibilities
- Get them to sign on the line that is dotted
- Generate and qualify leads via phone, networking and email
- Schedule sales appointments and activities
- Comfortable with inside sales, but knows the best deals require outside sales skills too. As we like to say about sales: “NIHITO!” – Nothing important happens in the office.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of new and existing customers
- Close sales by means of excellent customer service and salesmanship
- Develop and lead strategies for more effective sales closing
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships to prolong customer lifetime value
- Prioritize and/or escalate client questions and concerns to increase client satisfaction
- Implement a consultative sales approach to develop unique solutions to client problems.
- Drive the sales process including crafting proposals and project cost worksheets
- Work with our account team to close deals
- Source and develop client referrals
- Track personal appointments, status reports, and sales
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Live by Magneti’s “Three Laws of Gravity”: Overcommunicate, Nail the Details, and Have Fun
- Bottom line: close business and grow Magneti
Salesperson Requirements and Qualifications
- 5+ years of sales experience including selling marketing, branding, digital, or advertising services/products
- Oozes confidence when waltzing into rooms of execs/C-suite decision makers
- Hands-on experience with marketing campaigns and deliverables
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Aptitude for negotiation and persuasion
- Know when a lead is a waste of your time
- Highly motivated, determined, and target driven
- Proven track record in the sales environment
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly sales quota
- Ability to create and deliver client presentations
- Expert in time management and personal organization
- Familiarity with ABM and CRM best practices
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but may accept relevant experience
This teammate needs to be closing deals on monthly and quarterly expectations, not just for revenue signed, but we’ll view proxy metrics for opportunities or meetings generated in the short-term. On target, this teammate will sign $1M in new business for Magneti in 2019.
Should be based in Denver since its our largest target region. Travel as needed both locally (along the Front Range) for outside sales and some sporadic domestic airline travel. The whole Magneti team travels to Colorado Springs on Tuesdays for team meetings, trainings, and other required sessions. Tuesdays are the most fun day of our week.
Base salary depending on experience plus competitive commission rates. Allowance for expenses related to client meetings. If hitting targets, this role makes $120K+ per year. On plan, pay will be roughly ~40% salary + ~60% commission. Total compensation will be based on experience and qualification.
Depending on experience and quota. Likely Marketing Consultant or Sales Associate. Clear opportunity and desire by ownership to grow this person into larger and more senior role as soon as appropriate. Let’s decide together how to best position you for success and align the title with your experience.
This will be Magneti’s first full-time sales hire. We have a history of selling our work well into great accounts, but don’t have a robust, buttoned-up sales program. If you need a perfectly-dialed in sales system with comprehensive training in order to succeed, this is not the position for you. We need someone who connects with people easily, sees opportunity, and can make a door open even when the path forward is unclear.
Magneti has become something quite special, and we love what we do and who we do it with every day. More organizations deserve to work with our outstanding team of stellar marketers. Your job is to be a matchmaker between our team and those organizations hungry to grow. Work with wonderful souls, have lots of external opportunities, and see your hard work turn into revenue for Magneti and commission for you.
Interested in joining our team of renegade marketers? Fill out this form and we’ll be in touch.