Current Open Positions
Do you bleed HubSpot orange? Do you live and breathe the powerful marketing automation suite? Do you view the whole world through Brian’s famous Flywheel concept? Do you wish Dharmesh would be your buddy? We’re looking for an experienced HubSpot whiz with a proven track record implementing, managing, optimizing HubSpot and its various features and tools.
Magneti is a digital marketing agency based in Colorado. We are laser-focused on helping our clients grow by better understanding their audiences and effectively making connections between them. We are digital-first marketers who chase problems upstream. Our four-phase process covers research, brand, website, and marketing.
In the past couple of years, Magneti was honored with the following accolades:
- Top Digital Marketing Company: Selected as the top digital marketing company in Colorado by Colorado Business Magazine
- Listed on the Inc. 5000 for 2018 and 2019: Inc. Magazine’s list of the 5000 fastest growing companies in the country
- Best Companies To Work For: Finalist in smallest business category, hosted by Colorado Business Magazine
- Entrepreneur 360: Entrepreneur Magazine’s list of best 360 small companies in the country
We obsess over culture. Our entire team lives by our “Three Laws of Gravity”: Over communicate, nail the details, and have fun. We can’t wait to welcome a new member of the team that enjoys bragging about our work to the world. Bottom line – Magneti’s an awesome place to be.
The HubSpot Specialist will work in collaboration with the Marketing Managers and other Specialists to help the team deliver top end marketing strategy and implementation for regional, national, and global customers who use HubSpot for marketing campaigns. Initially, we have a technology provider client already on HubSpot who needs tactical help in the platform implementing, optimizing, managing campaigns and the power of the HubSpot tool. Some specifics:
- Live and breathe Magneti’s “Three Laws of Gravity”: 1) Overcommunicate 2) Nail the Details 3) Have Fun
- Apply marketing fundamentals in strategy, analytics, digital and traditional marketing
- Provide administrative support as directed by Account Managers, Marketing Managers and Specialists
- Create a supportive, friendly and professional atmosphere for the team
- Work with the Magneti team to assist in daily operations and respond where support is needed
- Utilize strong skills in marketing strategy and implementation tactics
- Loathe incompetence
- Build out campaigns, emails, workflows, content in the Hubspot platform
Background, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required at Minimum
- Robust experience in the Hubspot platform for all CRM, email, campaign needs.
- Multiple Hubspot certifications including Inbound, Hubspot Software, plus several others showing your experience and depth in the product suite
- Proven results using the Hubspot platform for generating traffic and leads for B2B clients. The first client to work on is B2B technology. Ability to show previous work in that category is required.
- Freelance/contract ability for remote work. Location flexible within US. Requires standard work communications support such as your own computer, phone, and internet.
- Ability to interact with clients
- Rigorous attention to detail
- “Lean in” attitude
- Flexible nature with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks / activities simultaneously
- Consistency; be productive and positive despite hectic weeks
- Excellent people skills with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy (ideally Mac proficiency); Photoshop / design skills preferred
- Digital tech savvy including cloud-based platforms including CMSes, CRMs, and other digital marketing tools and technologies
- Strong administrative, detail and follow-up skills
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude while maintaining a high level of professionalism
- Be highly motivated, mature and eager to be part of the Magneti team
- Please note: Hubspot certifications are required, but not sufficient for this role. We’re looking for someone with significant Hubspot platform experience and results to immediately jump in and help an existing client with their current instance. You’ll clean-up, optimize, recommend ways to use Hubspot better.
This position is a contract/freelance position. You will be required to sign Magneti’s vendor agreement and provide documents for vendor status such as an I-9 tax form.
Please send a resume, cover letter, and any other compelling materials showing your Hubspot chops and results to email@example.com.
Interested in joining our team of renegade marketers? Fill out this form and we’ll be in touch.