Do you live and breathe ROAS? Do you obsess over optimizing paid digital campaigns? Do new campaign ideas and tactics give you energy?
Magneti is looking for a marketing professional to fill the role of PPC Manager. The PPC Manager will work in collaboration with the Marketing Managers and Account Managers to deliver top-end marketing strategy and implementation for regional, national, and global customers.
At Magneti, we hire leaders in every role. Leaders create momentum, plow through bottlenecks or roadblocks, take ownership of the situation, and creatively problem-solve how to continually move things forward even when the situation isn’t ideal.
If that sounds like you, let us know.
Magneti is a digital marketing agency based in Colorado. We are laser-focused on helping our clients grow by better understanding their audiences and effectively making connections between them. We are digital-first marketers who chase problems upstream. Our four-phase process covers research, brand, website, and marketing.
In the past couple of years, Magneti was honored with the following accolades:
- Top Digital Marketing Company: Selected as the top digital marketing company in Colorado by Colorado Business Magazine (2019)
- Listed on the Inc. 5000: Inc. Magazine’s list of the 5000 fastest growing companies in the country (2018, 2019)
- Best Companies to Work For: Finalist in smallest business category, hosted by Colorado Business Magazine (2018, 2019)
- Entrepreneur 360: Entrepreneur Magazine’s list of best 360 small companies in the country (2018, 2019)
Three elements of Magneti’s Vision:
1. Culture. We put people first. In no particular order: teammates, clients, vendors, partners.
2. We want to be the most Innovative and Effective growth marketing team in the world.
3. We live this through our “Three Laws of Gravity”: Overcommunicate, Nail the Details, and Have Fun
The Paid Digital Manager at Magneti possesses or does the following:
- Participate in forming effective and comprehensive paid search strategies
- Demonstrate a historical knowledge of Google Ads, recent beta features and full releases, as well as other SEM developments to uphold the Magneti tradition of being innovative
- Demonstrate the ability to use the full breadth and most advanced features of Google Ads
- Provide strategic direction for landing page development and AB testing based on campaign, ad group, keyword and ad performance
- Incorporate multiple ads in ad groups and continually A/B test ads to optimize based on performance
- Display confidence in managing account budgets of $50,000-100,000/month and combined agency budget of $250,000+/month
- Demonstrate leadership in keyword research, selection and audience targeting
- Bottom line: use SEM to drive measurable business ROI for our clients
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Write attractive and concise copy for ads
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Find ways to reduce risk of click fraud
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
- Experience managing Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn campaigns
- Identify a PPC skill or feature in an ad platform that is not included in this job description that you believe is a vital part of this role
- Create monthly reports that tell a clear story of how campaigns are performing, both the good and the bad, and when something isn’t working explain why and what we’re doing to improve it
- Empathize with clients on how PPC campaign performance impacts their company and translate data into information that is meaningful to their business
- Be proactive in recommendations to improve existing campaigns and suggesting new channels and strategies.
- Consistently teach team members and clients, not only when they ask, but when there’s possibility of confusion or opportunity to expand their knowledge. Always be teaching. You’re the expert on the team.
Tools + Platforms
- Be familiar with the full suite of Google marketing tools including Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google My Business and Google Merchant Center
- Have a history of Google Ads certifications including Google Ads Search, Display, Video, and Measurement and be able to immediately maintain certification status for Magneti
- Have experience and show proficiency in Bing PPC management
- Other DSPs/Exchanges such as Appnexus, Choozle, etc. as needed
- Reporting and analysis including custom powerpoint skills
- Bring your own ideas for SaaS platforms that help with reporting or platform management
Desire to work with our:
- Expert account team of Account Managers and Marketing Managers to teach, recommend, and collaborate
- Clients across various industries including tech, nonprofit, healthcare, law, sports, retail
- Talented group of internal specialists to ensure campaigns have the best assets possible
- 5+ yrs strategizing, planning, managing, optimizing, and reporting paid media campaigns
- 5+ yrs driving compelling digital marketing results for clients
Background, knowledge, skills for all Magneti teammates:
- Ability to interact with clients using flexibility, creativity, and professionalism
- Obsess over delivering amazing work to our amazing clients
- Rigorous attention to detail
- “Lean in” attitude: drive and own things
- Flexible nature with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks/activities simultaneously
- Consistency; be productive and positive despite hectic weeks
- Excellent people skills with strong verbal and written communication skills
- General office skills such as scheduling, handling phone calls, email and customer service
- Computer literacy (ideally Mac proficiency)
- Digital tech-savvy and comfort on new platforms as needed
- Strong administrative, detail and follow-up skills
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude while maintaining a high level of professionalism
- Be highly motivated, mature and eager to be part of the Magneti team
- Ability to maintain focus on priorities among multiple assigned tasks in a dynamic work environment
- Loathe incompetence
- Utilize strong skills in marketing strategy and implementation tactics
- Create a supportive, friendly and professional atmosphere with the team and clients
- Live and breathe Magneti’s “Three Laws of Gravity”: 1) Overcommunicate 2) Nail the Details 3) Have Fun
- And also live by Magneti’s “Other three laws”: 4) Make your teammates look like rockstars 5) Teach and be teachable and 6) Solve problems.
This position is a full-time, salaried position with access to Magneti’s full set of benefits including health insurance, PTO, remote-first work. For a full description of benefits visit THIS page.
This role is a full-time salaried position paying $50k-75k based on experience.
Please fill out the form below or send a resume, cover letter, and any other compelling materials showing your marketing chops and results to email@example.com.