Account Coordinator Job Description
Do you like Mad Men? So do we. We also like Arrested Development, but it doesn’t mean we want to open a banana stand. Marketing isn’t like Mad Men anymore.
Magneti is looking for a marketing professional to fill the role of Account Coordinator. Our Account Coordinator will work in collaboration with the Magneti account team to deliver top-end client service for regional, national, and global customers. This role also works directly with our Marketing Managers to provide smooth accounts and projects. This role will report to our Senior Marketing Manager.
We obsess over culture. Our entire team lives by our “Three Laws of Gravity”: 1) Over-communicate 2) Nail the details and 3) Have fun. Bottom line – Magneti’s an awesome place to be, and we love growing our team.
At Magneti, we hire leaders in every role. Leaders create momentum, plow through bottlenecks or roadblocks, take ownership of the situation, and creatively problem-solve how to continually move things forward even when the situation isn’t ideal. If that sounds like you, let us know.
Magneti is a digital marketing agency based in Colorado. We are laser-focused on helping our clients grow by better understanding their audiences and effectively making connections between them. We are digital-first marketers who chase problems upstream. Our four-phase approach covers research, brand, website, and marketing.
In the past couple of years, Magneti was honored with the following accolades:
- Top Digital Marketing Company: Selected as the top digital marketing company in Colorado by Colorado Business Magazine
- Listed on the Inc. 5000 for 2018 and 2019: Inc. Magazine’s list of the 5000 fastest-growing companies in the country
- Best Companies To Work For: Finalist in smallest business category, hosted by Colorado Business Magazine
- Entrepreneur 360: Entrepreneur Magazine’s list of best 360 small companies in the country
About the Position
Account Coordinators thrive with skills in three categories:
- Time Management + Critical Thinking Skills (self) – being productive across lots of accounts with lots of people, and being a pillar of reliability for your account teammates. The ability to break through the chatter and have the important data, tasks, and information rise to the top.
- Client Service (client) – friendly, smart and professional as we interact with clients across the country with varying styles and industries
- Team Communication + Integration (team) – adding to our fun, vibrant culture to keep things moving and efficient
Job duties for Account Coordinators at Magneti:
- 0-3 years of professional experience, agency experience a plus
- Leverage tech tools for all daily tasks like Gsuite, Zoom, Accelo, Skype, Dropbox, Office suite, Powerpoint
- Work with the Magneti team to assist in daily operations and respond where support is needed
- Coordinate all meetings with relevant stakeholders
- Manage notes and follow-up tasks for all account meetings on assigned accounts
- Support Marketing Managers in all tasks including assigning to specialists if needed
- Administrative support for agency-wide duties as assigned
- Ensure Accelo (our PM software) is used, up-to-date, and tracking what we need as a business
- “Manage up” well: ensure that AMs and MMs are effective in their roles by managing support tasks
- Offer a heart of service: make your teammates look like rockstars. We all aim to do that.
- Comfortable with an emerging role. We’ve never hired this role before. The role will shift and change. If you’re looking for a role that’s perfectly-defined and you know exactly what to expect every day, this isn’t a fit.
Background, knowledge, skills for all new Magneti teammates:
- Excellent, inviting people skills with strong verbal and written communication skills including internal or client-facing
- Rigorous attention to detail
- “Lean in” attitude: drive and own things
- Flexible nature with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks/activities simultaneously
- General office skills such as scheduling, handling phone calls, email and customer service
- Computer literacy (we use Macbooks)
- Digital tech savvy including cloud-based platforms including CMSes, CRMs, and other digital marketing tools and technologies
- Strong administrative, detail and follow-up skills
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude while maintaining a high level of professionalism
- Loathe incompetence
- Create a supportive, friendly and professional atmosphere with the team and clients
- Live and breathe Magneti’s “Three Laws of Gravity”: 1) Overcommunicate 2) Nail the Details 3) Have Fun
- And also live by Magneti’s “Other three laws”: 4) Make your teammates look like rockstars 5) Teach and be teachable and 6) Solve problems.
Is the Account Coordinator at Magneti a project manager, account manager or “client-facing”?
This role is on our Account team, so will be interfacing with clients. They work on our larger accounts, not all accounts. This person will ensure that our Account Managers and Marketing Managers are operating smoothly and efficiently.
This position is a full-time, salaried position with access to Magneti’s full set of benefits including health insurance, PTO, remote-hybrid work. For a full list of benefits, visit THIS page.
This is an entry-level role with a salary of $40k.
Please send a resume, cover letter, and any other compelling materials showing your marketing chops and results through here.